What's a Smash Book for? So far we know some customers are using them for:
- Sweet 16 parties- have your child's friend write a note so that they can look back on their special night
- Project Record- keep a journal of the project's progress. For instance, journal your or your child's work, preparing for graduation, college acceptance, or Bat Mitzvah
- Shower gift- have everyone bring a picture or recipe to the shower and "smash" it in, along with a note
- Every Day Scrapbook- rather than only scrapping the special occasions, track your daily life
- Art Journal- sometimes it is intimidating to always start with a blank white page. With the pages already started for you, it is easier to add your sketches or collages, etc to it, rather than starting completely from scratch
- Idea Book- log your ideas for your decorating, wedding planning, or other types of projects
- Kid's Scrapbook- for kids/teens just starting to experiment with scrapbooking or journaling, this is a fun, inexpensive, easy way to begin
- Diary- this is a much more colorful way to jot down your daily thoughts or writing samples
- Gifts- these make great presents for the creative people in your life- without breaking the bank . Or fill it with pictures and give it as a completed album. Either way, it is a thoughtful, personal present for someone special!
What do you use your Smash Book for?